Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Burning Down the House

"If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It's a conflict between what's practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question." 



Name: Karina
Age: 22
Location: Los Angeles
Occupation: Student
List:

  • My favorite purse
  • Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Marie Rilke
  • Journal
  • Bible given to me by my parents
  • Cell phone
  • Tiffany's ring from my Confirmation & my Grandmother's ring
  • Necklace from my Mom, with a larimar stone I carved in the Dominican Republic
  • Letters & cards from friends & family
  • Kindle
  • Fossil wallet
  • Ray Bans
  • Apartment & car keys


No comments:

Post a Comment